Board of Directors
Archbishop Carroll has transitioned to a new governance and administration model, with a new Board of Directors having specified jurisdiction being seated this fall.
The new board will:
- Drive strategic planning
- Actively engage in fund development and alumni activities
- Regularly review financials of the school
- Regularly assess the quality of facilities and programs
- Plan for capital expenditures
- Monitor fundraising projects and goals as well as acceptance of gifts and donations
- Actively support the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs.