Thank you for your interest in Archbishop John Carroll High School
We are currently welcoming applicants from the Class of 2022 (current 8th graders). For students currently in 9th grade and above, please visit our Transfer Student Enrollment Page.
The Application Process at Archbishop Carroll
Step 1: Apply
- Application: Complete and submit an online admissions application.
- School Records and Transcripts: Additional academic documents are also required.
1. Transcripts or copies of final report cards from 6th and 7th grades
2. Most recent 8th grade report card or progress report
3. Most recent standardized test scores (Terra Nova, PSSA, etc.)
4. Conduct and Attendance Record
If you need to obtain new records from your school, or wish to send us official transcripts, please download the Transcript Release Form and submit the completed form to your school. (Please do not send this form directly to Archbishop Carroll; this will only delay the process!)
Quick Links to Application Forms:
Step 2: Visit Campus
- Schedule a Shadow Visit
We strongly encourage prospective students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. To schedule, please submit a request. Please schedule the prospective student’s visit at least one week in advance of the desired date. To schedule a Shadow Visit, you must first complete an admissions application.
- Open House
Sunday, October 28
12 noon – 2 pm
Register today!This is a great opportunity to see our 60-acre campus and meet our faculty and staff! Student Ambassadors will be leading school tours throughout the event. Carroll President, Mr. Francis Fox, and Carroll Principal, Dr. Anchen Schulz, will be speaking in the Curley Family Library/Hageney Student Union Center. Learn about the student-centered academics, active religious ministry, and exciting happenings at Archbishop Carroll. Athletic and student activity representatives will be present throughout the day as well. All walk-in visitors are welcome!
Quick Links to Visit Campus:
Step 3: Take the Scholarship Test (HSPT)
To be eligible for a scholarship, students are required to submit an admissions application and school records and transcripts.
Upcoming 8th Grade Scholarship Test (HSPT) Dates:
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 8:00 – 11:00 am
Saturday, October 20, 2018, 8:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Register for the Scholarship Test at Archbishop Carroll
Archbishop Carroll’s School Access Code is Z5
Scholarship Test Fee: $50
Please register at least 48 hours before the test date.
The day of the test:
– students should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time as the exam begins promptly on the hour.
– students should enter through the “A” doors to the left of the Chapel.
– students should bring #2 pencils, water and a snack.
– calculators are not permitted.
Quick Links to Register for a Scholarship Test
- Register for a Scholarship Test
Access Code: Z5
Step 4: Admission Decisions
We will communicate admission decisions on a rolling basis beginning December 1st.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office:
Director of Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions
Admissions Office main line: 610-688-7610, Ext. 117