Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit
Be a Patriot for a Day! Come Visit Archbishop Carroll High School!
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit Program
This is a great opportunity for prospective students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. Families are advised to schedule a shadow visit at least one week in advance from their intended date. The Patriot for a Day Program runs through May 24, 2018. Please note that Patriot for a Day students are paired with freshman in order to expose our guests to the actual classes and teachers they would become involved with as a Carroll student.
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visits can be scheduled on a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. The Admissions Office will respond to all requests to confirm or reschedule your request. Please submit a Patriot for a Day Visit Request to schedule your visit. The details below will help your student prepare for their visit to Archbishop Carroll.
Shadow Visit Details:
- Please arrive by 7:30 am in the Admissions Office. Enter through the “B” doors to right of the Chapel. The Admissions Office is directly down the hall on the left.
- We will provide a lunch pass to all shadowing students.
- Families are responsible for their student’s transportation to and from Carroll.
- We ask that all shadow students wear their school uniform or dress in alignment with Carroll’s dress code.
- Men: khaki slacks and a button down or collared shirt
- Women: skirt or slacks and a button down or collared shirt
7th Grade Visitation Day
We had a blast at our 7th Grade Visitation Day on Wednesday, March 29! Checkout a recap of the day’s activities below.
If you missed coming to Carroll’s Visitation Day, or you just want to see more, schedule a personal family tour by contacting the Admissions Office