Come Visit Archbishop Carroll High School!
Shadow Visit Program
This is a great opportunity for prospective students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. Families are advised to schedule a Shadow Visit at least one week in advance from their intended date. The Shadow Visit Program runs from October 23, 2017 to May 24, 2018, and kindly note that shadow students are paired with freshman in order to expose our guests to the actual classes and teachers they would become involved with as a Carroll student.
Schedule a Shadow Visit: Shadow Visits can be scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. The Admissions Office will respond to all requests within three business days of to confirm or reschedule your request. Please submit a Shadow Visit Request to schedule your visit. The details below will help your student prepare for their visit to Archbishop Carroll.
Shadow Visit Details:
- Please arrive by 7:30 am in the Admissions Office. Enter through the “B” doors to right of the Chapel. The Admissions Office is directly down the hall on the left.
- We will provide a lunch pass to all shadowing students.
- Families are responsible for their student’s transportation to and from Carroll.
- We ask that all shadow students wear their school uniform or dress in alignment with Carroll’s dress code.
- Men: khaki slacks and a button down or collared shirt
- Women: skirt or slacks and a button down or collared shirt
7th Grade Visitation Day
We had a blast at our 7th Grade Visitation Day on Wednesday, March 29! Checkout a recap of the day’s activities below.
If you missed coming to Carroll’s Visitation Day, or you just want to see more, schedule a personal family tour by contacting the Admissions Office
Personal family tours are available on most dates and can be scheduled by contacting Edessa Snyder, Admissions Coordinator, at 610-688-7610 x117 or firstname.lastname@example.org