Archbishop John Carroll Hall of Fame
Save the Date for the 2018 Archbishop John Carroll Hall of Fame – Saturday, October 20, 2018
Nominations are now closed for 2018
Carroll Hall of Fame Nomination Requirements
- Be alumni of 20 or more years, or past or current faculty, coaches or staff. Teams and groups can be nominated.
- Demonstrate outstanding commitment of time and talent to the Archbishop Carroll community.
- Have exhibited excellence in academic and/or extracurricular activities (sports, arts, student council, campus ministry, etc.).
- Have career accomplishments that reflect the character taught at Archbishop Carroll— the lifelong necessity of personal faith, scholastic achievement and social involvement.
- Be individuals who have made significant contributions to enable Carroll to expand and enhance its commitment to excellence.
- Be a noteworthy example of living out our Catholic Christian Faith.
- Individuals cannot nominate themselves.
Nominations must be received by May 10, 2018 for consideration
2018 Hall of Fame Committee
Marybeth Santoleri Avioli ’70
Joseph DeBarberie ’73
Joseph deSimone ’74
Karen Schmidt deSimone ‘76
Marita Coffey Finley ’86
Francis Fox ’77
Michael Kennedy ’73
Francis Lynam ’73
Mary Beth Kulp McMahon ’83
Joseph Rogers ’73
Barry Kirsch – 2017 Archbishop John Carroll Hall of Fame Inductee
Presented by the Class of ‘77 Men’s Basketball Team
On Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017, we honored and celebrated Barry Kirsch for his 50 years of service to the Carroll community as teacher, coach and Pro-Life moderator at our inaugural Hall of Fame event.
Facebook Photo Album
About our 2017 inductee, Barry Kirsch
It is with a great deal of admiration as well as a profound sense of gratitude and respect that we honor Mr. Barry Kirsch as the first inductee into the Carroll Hall of Fame. You will find very few, if any, people in life who have changed less over the course of 50 years than Coach Kirsch. He is still the same man of high moral integrity who continues to strive to instill in all his students the lifelong necessity of personal faith, scholastic achievement and social involvement. He has led by example as moderator of the Pro-Life club for the past 30 years.
He coached both the boys and girls basketball teams for 13 years each. He was the baseball coach for 6 years. When he wasn’t coaching he has been busy announcing baseball, football and basketball games over the years. Coach Kirsch has always modeled a life of discipline, generosity, and purpose. As a teacher, coach, or a spiritual role model all of us who are part of the Carroll community have benefited in so many ways from having spent time with this very special teacher.
Thank You To 2017 Hall of Fame Sponsors
Class of ’77 Mens Basketball Team
Eustace Mita ’73
Jane and Hank Mullany ‘76
The Mullen Family | Ironview Employee Benefits
Advanced Staging Productions
Archbishop Carroll Board of Directors
The Clancy Family
The Coffey Family
Francis and Francesca Fox ’77
Kathleen Lawlor Hopkins ‘76
The Hurley Family
The Keefer Family
Joe Keefer ’76
John Kiely ’76
Kevin Lynam ’77
Dr. Maureen Lawlor Yelovich ’73
The Brophy Family
The Dougherty Family
The Guyer Family
The Finley Family
The Family of Claude B. Kershner
The Kennedy Family
The Longarini Family
The Mullen Family & The Children of the Father Foundation
The O’Rourke Family
The Santoleri Family