Head Coach: Kyle Detweiler
Goals and objectives:
- Through our football program, we will coach our young men with the guidance necessary to be successful in all facets of their life during their time with us.
- We will support our young men to be great academically and athletically. They will be provided the tools to help them prepare for the next phase of their life: whether its collegiately, professionally, or in any other form.
- Our football program adheres to four core principles: FAITH, FAMILY, FOOTBALL & FELLOWSHIP.
Off-Season (Winter/Spring) Schedule:
- Beginning Mar. 12, 2018, every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, our team will first meet from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m., in Room 225 for a Study Hall and Scheme Install session. We will then proceed to the Weight Room for a workout that will last from 4:00 p.m. to approximately 5:30 p.m.
- All workouts scheduled are available for review on League Minder, and any potential changes to our workout schedule will be communicated to our players via Hudl.