Lebanon Valley College Summer Camp
Lebanon Valley College invites you to live as a college student for the week while learning about key business topics during our “Getting to Know Business Summer Camp”. LVC professors will cover the following key topics through this program: What makes a business successful, motivation and teamwork, decision-making and project management, what makes a good leader great, and business ethics.
- Camp tuition is $850
- June 18-23 2018
- To learn more about this exciting business camp, including how to register e-mail email@example.com
Lehigh University Iacocca Global Entrepreneurship Intensive
The Iacocca Global Entrepreneurship Intensive reflects the programs global reach and its interactive, hands-on model of teaching leadership and entrepreneurship skills to young adults from around the world. This program brings US high school students together with international high school students from all regions of the world for a four-week residential learning experience.
- July 1 – July 8, 2018
- Visit the website at : Global.lehigh.edu/Iacocca
Penn State School for Excellence in Agricultural Sciences
According to the USDA, between 2015 and 2020, more jobs will be available in agricultural and food systems, renewable energy and the environment than qualified graduates can fill them. The Pennsylvania School for Excellence in Agricultural Sciences meets this need by providing an intensive program of study in the agricultural sciences which combine classroom, laboratory and field-based instruction with a research based service learning component.
- For more information visit
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications open November 1, 2017
Experience Christendom Summer Program
We invite all current high school juniors to spend a week with us this summer on our beautiful 200-acre campus in Shenandoah Valley. While here, you will take classes, meet our faculty and staff, take part in a lot activities, learn more about Christendom College, the liberal arts and Catholic culture and meet lots of other great student from across the country.
Session 1: June 10-16 / Session 2 :June 17-23 / Session 3: June 24-30 / Session 4 : July 8-14 / Session 5 July 15-21
Duke University Summer Session
At Duke Summer Session, we’re in the business of creating life-changing experiences. With our world-class instructors, breathtaking campus, and downright fun residential program, our students leave our program not only equipped for a future of collegiate success, but with a lifetime of memories and friendships. This summer, we are offering more opportunities than ever to engage in one of our transformative programs:
Summer College – A four-week, credit-bearing program for US students currently in 10th or 11th grade and international students currently in 10th – 12th grade in which they take undergraduate-level courses
Summer Academy – A three-week program for students currently in 9th – 12th grade in which they take a certificate course.
Intensive STEM Academy – A one-week, STEM-based program for students currently in 9th – 12th grade that consists of a variety of laboratory tours, faculty lectures, and workshops.
Click Here to learn more about the Duke University Summer Session programs!
Gettysburg College is excited to offer several opportunities for high school juniors and sophomores to attend academic camps over the summer months. Subjects include psychology, American government, history, creative writing, or information technology. Please find information to share with your students about our academic camps below:
- Camp Psych – Campers will get hands-on experiences that introduce them to research in psychology during this fun, challenging, and engaging introduction to the field.
- Campaigns and Elections Academy – This program is designed for highly-motivated students who have a strong interest in American campaigns and elections. Participants learn about the origins and evolution of democracy in America and gain hands-on experiences related to modern political campaigns.
- Writing Camp – Students gain an in-depth introduction to all four genres of creative writing: fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and writing for stage and screen.
- 3D Object Modeling and Printing Camp – Students will study 3D object modeling and printing starting with the basics of a 3D printer. After learning the fundamentals, they will practice designing objects.
- Coding for Robotics & Electronics Camp – Students will gain hands-on experiences in coding, wiring, hardware, and building robots through the open source software known as Arduino. Throughout this camp, campers will learn basic electrical engineering, the physics behind electricity, and how to think like a scientist.
- Civil War Institute Summer Conference – The High School Student Scholarship component of Gettysburg College’s annual Civil War Institute summer conference provides high school students an opportunity to explore the history of the Civil War era on the site of the war’s most decisive battle.
Click Here to learn more about the summer programs Gettysburg College has to offer!
University of Notre Dame
Apply now to the University of Notre Dame’s pre-college study abroad programs! Explore Rome, Italy, Ireland, Dublin and Connemara.
2018 Study Abroad: Rome
Program Date: June 2 – June 16, 2018
- Two weeks of study immersed in the history and culture of the Eternal City, with a focus on the architectural landscape and its stories
- Scholars representing a range of fields are on hand to guide students in their exploration of this fascinating city
- The Notre Dame Center in Rome serves as the home for lectures and discussions, while the city itself serves as the program’s true classroom.
2018 Study Abroad: Ireland
Program Date: July 14 – July 28, 2018
- 12 days exploring bustling Dublin and serene Connemara, Ireland
- Guided by Notre Dame faculty and local scholars, students embark on an exploration of Irish culture, history, and landscape
- Seminars held at the Keough-Naughton Notre Dame Center in Dublin and the historic castle of Kylemore Abbey in Connemara
For rising high school seniors only.
Application deadline: January 29, 2018
For more details about the programs offered for Summer 2018, please visit precollege.nd.edu.
INTO PREP SAT CAMP
INTO PREP is now enrolling for their Summer 2018 SAT Camp. The classes are taught by an expert staff who have graduated from Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, U Penn and other top universities. They have met or exceeded their score guarantee with hundreds of students, may of whom went on to attend the very best universities in the nation. They have more than 64 students who scored above 1500 on new SAT in since 2016.
Classes are offered from June 26th to August 23rd 2018 on the campus of Bryn Mawr College and from June 25th to August 22nd 2018 at the location in Upper Darby, PA.
For more information, visit the INTO PREP website at www.intoprep.net . Seats are limited so sign up as soon as possible.
Stanford University summer programs offer students the opportunity to investigate topics not typically taught in secondary schools. Students engage in small classes taught by instructors who are experts in their fields and passionate about teaching. Past students have described their Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies experience as life-changing. Summer programs include:
- Stanford Sports Business Academy
- Summer Humanities Institute
- Summer Art Institute
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory’s Outreach Summer Program
- Summer Institutes
- Stanford University Math Camp
- University Level Online Math and Physics Courses
To learn more about the Stanford University Summer Programs, Click Here .
Cabrini University High School Leadership Academy (Nerney Leadership Institute)
I am happy to announce that Cabrini University’s Office of Educational Partnerships and the Nerney Leadership Institute will be hosting the 2nd Annual High School Leadership Academy on June 24th-29th. This program is for current 9th grade students who are nominated by a counselor or administrator. Workshops include Communications, Effective Leadership, Social Change, Self-Awareness, and Team Dynamics.
If you are interested, please talk to your counselor about a nomination.