34th Annual CAFE
Saturday, April 8 2017
Archbishop John Carroll High School
Come join us for great food and fun prizes! Registration and doors open at 6:30pm. RSVP with cash or credit card to Archbishop Carroll.
$25 per person
$30 at the door
Or text CAFE to 41444.
Live auction, basket raffles and card games. 50/50 tickets may also be purchased online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Designer Bag Bingo
November 4, 2016
Doors at 6:30pm
Click HERE for the information and ticket flyer.
We are looking for a new TV, Ipad, or Kindle to raffle off so if you have one please consider donating it! You can send it in to school care of the Parent’s Association. We also need bottles of wine for our wine baskets. If you can send in a bottle of wine that would be great!.
Next week is our Spirit Week leading to our Homecoming. On Friday, October 7, our football team will play Archbishop Ryan at home. On Saturday, October 8, our Homecoming Dance is at 7:oopm. Information regarding the homecoming dance could be found in the most recent Patriot Post, which you can read by clicking HERE.
To view information for Spirit Week, including dress down and pep-rally information, click HERE.
2016 Homecoming shirts are now on sale in room 219. You can purchase a shirt through the end of September. The t-shirts are $15.
All the proceeds from t-shirt sales will benefit the Coyle family and Carroll cheerleading.
You can also fill out an order form. Click HERE to view a printable form. You may pay with a check made out to ACHS or with cash.
Aramark – QuickLunch
For students who use our cafeteria services, we offer a program called QuikLunch. QuikLunch is a computerized debit system that will allow you to pay in advance for meal purchases. Just like EZ Pass on the PA and NJ Turnpike, this system reduces time-consuming cash transactions, and makes our lunch lines move much faster.
You can send CASH, A CERTIFIED CHECK, or a MONEY ORDER to your school’s cafeteria via mail or your student can bring it directly to the school cafeteria. Deposits must be made by 9:30 a.m. and will be available to your child immediately.
For additional convenience we offer an online lunch account management option through www.payforit.net. For step-by-step instructions outlining how to sign up for an account through PayForIt, please click HERE.
Parents’ Association Officers and Committee Chairs
610 688-7610 email@example.com
Meeting dates are below. They begin at 7:oopm and are open to all parents. We meet in the Curley Family Library (Main Floor).
- November 14, 2016
- January 9, 2017
- March 13, 2017
- May 8, 2017
Activities of the Parent’s Association
- Meet with the principal: We discuss the activities of the school in a friendly, round-table atmosphere. We usually meet on the second Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Curley Family Library.
- Hospitality: We provide and serve food for many school functions such as Back-to-School Night and class meetings for parents.
- Chaperone Dances: We help provide a safe and positive experience for our children.
- Co-sponsor with Carroll Family/Alumni: Chico’s Vibe scheduled for February 23, 2013.
- Parents’ Newsletter: Our Association pays for the cost of publishing and mailing the parents’ newsletter five times each year.
- Student Directory: Each year we publish a directory listing the names and addresses of students and parents.
- Christian Brothers Scholarship: We award a $1000 scholarship to a deserving junior student at Carroll for senior year.
CLICK HERE to view the instructions for using our SCRIP program.