PaySchools Central makes school payments quick and simple. By giving power back to parents, PaySchools Central makes the payment process easy to sign up for and easy to use. Parents never have to worry about their children running out of lunch money and they have greater control over how and when to pay.
- Pay online via a simple dashboard-style website or with PaySchools Mobile so you can make payments anywhere.
- Schedule payments and set up auto-replenishment so your child’s school lunch balance never runs out.
- Set limits on what your child can buy and how much they can pay so you can encourage healthy choices at lunchtime.
- Forget about sending multiple checks. PaySchools Central is designed to allow payments across multiple districts for multiple students from one place.
Parents’ Association Officers and Committee Chairs
The Archbishop Carroll Parent’s Association needs your help!
We need volunteers and donations of baked goods for three upcoming events:
Homecoming Dance this Saturday, Oct. 14. Our kids get REALLY hot and sweaty dancing so we serve them water, lemonade and snacks during the dance. If you can work the snack table, email Carolynondikevans@gmail.com or Michelemontanez@yahoo.com
You can drop cookies/brownies off any time after 6 p.m. to the cafeteria or send them in with your child. The Refreshments table will be set up outside of the gym during the dance.
Open House on Tuesday, Oct. 17, at 6:00pm. We need volunteers to drop off snacks and staff the tables during the event.
Open House Sunday, Oct. 22, 11 a.m. to 1p.m. We need volunteers to drop off snacks and staff the tables during the event.
610 688-7610 firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities of the Parents’ Association
- Meet with the principal: We discuss the activities of the school in a friendly, round-table atmosphere. We usually meet on the second Monday of every month at 7 p.m., in the Curley Family Library.
- Hospitality: We provide and serve food for many school functions such as Back-to-School Night and class meetings for parents.
- Chaperone Dances: We help provide a safe and positive experience for our children.
Forms to be filled out and signed
CLICK HERE to view the instructions for using our SCRIP program.