Board of Directors
The Board is entrusted to manage the school in the following areas:
- Long range strategic planning for the continuous improvement of the school’s spiritual, academic, and extracurricular programs, as well as its facilities and fiscal sustainability.
- Annual Budget capital expenditure, and financial statement oversight.
- Provide guidance and advice to school administration.
- Establish school-specific policies.
- Oversee fundraising and development efforts including the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs.
- Establish and manage standing committees which include Catholic Identity and Mission, Finance, Development, Enrollment and Facilities.
The Board of Directors for the 2019-20 school year are:
Mr. Kevin Connor ‘78 – Vice-Chairman
Mr. Joseph Doyle ‘77 – Secretary
Mr. Joseph D’Orazio ‘76
Rev. William G. Donovan, Ph.D. ‘77
Ms. Diane Fanelli ‘81
Mr. Daniel Finley (Marita ‘86)
Mr. Francis E. Fox ‘77 (ex officio)
Dr. Stephen F. Gambescia ‘76
Mr. DeVon S. Jackson ’96
Mr. John Kiely ‘76
Mr. Thomas J. Kent, Jr. ‘88
Dr. James McGuckin ‘79
Mr. Harry J. Mullany ‘76
Mr. James Quinlan ‘81
Ms. Juliana M. Studer ’07
Ms. Maria Vizcarrondo, MS (Emeritus)