Thank you for your interest in transferring to Archbishop John Carroll High School.
Click HERE for the slideshow from the Hallahan/McDevitt Zoom Night.
Thank you for your new interest in Archbishop Carroll High School! The Admissions Office at Carroll welcomes you to the high school transfer application process. We welcome all students currently enrolled at another high school to apply for admission to Archbishop Carroll. Prospective student must have passing grades in all subjects and be in good academic and disciplinary standing at his or her present school. An interview with a representative from our Academic Offices will be scheduled after all required academic, discipline, and attendance records have been received.
We operate on a rolling admission policy; although there is not a specific deadline to enroll, it is to your advantage to plan ahead and enroll early.
1. Please upload your child’s final report card from last year and the most recent one for this year to the SchoolAdmin portal; the site you used to create the Carroll application. This is all that we will need at this time to continue through the process.
2. Use the Interest Section on the portal to let us know what your child is interested in, so that next semester our coaches or club moderators can begin communication.
3. If you are interested in financial aid, be sure to complete your FACTS application as soon as possible and switch your school of choice over to Carroll.
4. Our Carroll Zoom Info Night is set for 1/19 from 6-7:30 PM. Here is the link and password:
The Transfer Student Enrollment Process at Archbishop Carroll
Step 1: Apply
Transcripts and Supporting Documents
All transfer applicants applying must submit the items below, using the Application Portal.
- Completed Application
- Most recent report card
- Official transcript from current school
- Any applicable curriculum modifications (IEP, 504 plan, etc)
Step 2: Visit Campus
Due to Covid 19, please contact the Admission office directly.
Director of Admissions
Admissions Office main line: 610-688-7610, Ext. 117