Tuition & School Fees
2020-21 Tuition Information
- The tuition for all classes for the 2020-21 school year is $8,850 a year.
- Click here for detailed tuition payment schedules and the tuition refund policy.
- The school fee for all classes for the 2020-21 school year is $1,400.
- Students participating in athletics and select activities are billed separately. Click here for the athletics and activities fees.
FACTS Tuition Management
Archbishop Carroll, as an Archdiocesan High School, has partnered with FACTS Tuition Management to manage tuition and fee payments for families. The Tuition Office will enroll families in FACTS. Families will then choose the payment plan and method that is most convenient. The four payment plan options are listed below. Additionally, families with students transferring to Carroll in the middle of the school year will be billed a pro-rated tuition based on time of enrollment.
FACTS customer service: 1-866-441-4637
FACTS payment mailing address: FACTS Management Co., P.O.Box 2597, Omaha, NE 68103. Please include customer ID # on your check.
- Monthly Payments: June – April
- Quarterly Payments: June, September, December, and March
- Semester Payments: June and December
- Full: June
Freshmen and Transfer Students contact:
Director of Admissions