See Why We Are So Passionate About Carroll
Due to Covid-19, our visitation options have changed. Please see the Pandemic Admissions Page for up to date information regarding shadows, tours, and visits.
We are excited to invite you to Archbishop Carroll High School and introduce you to all that we have to offer. Come to one of our many admissions experiences to see firsthand how a Catholic Carroll education strengthens the foundation for success.
Patriot for a Day:
Shadow Visit Program for 8th-grade students
This is a great opportunity for prospective 8th-grade students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. Click here for more information and to sign up.
- Click on the link above to fill out a request for information, a tour of campus, or to register for an Open House!
- Please note that if you have already submitted an application or signed up for a tour/Open House, you should use the same portal account to schedule a shadow visit.
Patriot Preview Night
- Virtual 7th Grade Night – watch the video recording of our virtual 7th Grade night to learn more about all that Carroll has to offer!
- Sunday, October 11th, 2020 11:30-1:30
Learn about the student-centered academics, active religious ministry, and exciting happenings at Archbishop Carroll! Visit our 60-acre campus and meet our faculty and staff. Student Ambassadors will be leading school tours throughout the event. Carroll President, Mr. Francis Fox, and Carroll Principal, Dr. Anchen Schulz, will be speaking in the Curley Family Library/Hageney Student Union Center. Athletic and student activity representatives will be present throughout the day as well. All walk-in visitors are welcome!
The Spring Open House scheduled for March 29 is postponed due to COVID-19.
Admission Tour Nights and Information Sessions
- Admission tour nights and information sessions will take place on August 17th, September 14th, and November 16th. Tours will run from 6:00-6:45 pm and the information session will run from 6:45 pm-8:00 pm. Families do not need to attend both, but it is recommended.