See Why We Are So Passionate About Carroll
We are excited to invite you to Archbishop Carroll High School and introduce you to all that we have to offer. Come to one of our many admissions experiences to see firsthand how a Catholic Carroll education strengthens the foundation for success.
Patriot for a Day:
Shadow Visit Program for 8th-grade students
This is a great opportunity for prospective 8th-grade students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. Click here for more information and to sign up.
- Click on the link above to fill out a request for information, a tour of campus, or to register for an Open House!
- Please note that if you have already submitted an application or signed up for a tour/Open House, you should use the same portal account to schedule a shadow visit.
6th and 7th Grade Prospective Families
It’s not too early to start thinking about high school! Please feel free to contact us for more information and join us for an upcoming Open House.
- Virtual 7th Grade Night – watch the video recording of our virtual 7th Grade night to learn more about all that Carroll has to offer!
- 6th and 7th Grade Open House Registration
Upcoming Admissions Events:
Open House (Postponed).
Learn about the student-centered academics, active religious ministry, and exciting happenings at Archbishop Carroll! Visit our 60-acre campus and meet our faculty and staff. Student Ambassadors will be leading school tours throughout the event. Carroll President, Mr. Francis Fox, and Carroll Principal, Dr. Anchen Schulz, will be speaking in the Curley Family Library/Hageney Student Union Center. Athletic and student activity representatives will be present throughout the day as well. All walk-in visitors are welcome!
The Spring Open House scheduled for March 29 is postponed due to COVID-19.
7th Grade Practice Scholarship Test (Pre-HSPT)
We encourage all 7th-grade prospective students to take the practice scholarship test at Archbishop Carroll High School in order to prepare for the scholarship test in the Fall. We advise students to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time as the exam begins promptly on the hour.
- Saturday, April 18 from 8-11 AM.
- Archbishop Carroll’s School Access Code is Z5
The day of the test:
– students should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time as the exam begins promptly on the hour.
– students should enter through the “A” doors to the left of the Chapel.
– students should bring #2 pencils, water and a snack.
– calculators are not permitted.