Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit
Be a Patriot for a Day! Come Visit Archbishop Carroll High School!
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit Program for 8th grade students
This is a great opportunity for prospective 8th grade students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. Families are advised to schedule a shadow visit at least one week in advance from their intended date. Please note that Patriot for a Day students are paired with freshmen in order to expose our guests to the actual classes and teachers they would become involved with as a Carroll student.
Schedule a Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit:
To schedule a Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit, you must first complete an admissions application.
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visits can be scheduled on a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. The Admissions Office will respond to all requests to confirm or reschedule your request. Please submit a Patriot for a Day Visit Request to schedule your visit. The details below will help your student prepare for their visit to Archbishop Carroll.
Shadow Visit Details:
- Please arrive by 7:30 am in the Admissions Office. Enter through the “B” doors to right of the Chapel. The Admissions Office is directly down the hall on the left.
- We will provide a lunch pass to all shadowing students.
- Families are responsible for their student’s transportation to and from Carroll.
- We ask that all shadow students wear their school uniform or dress in alignment with Carroll’s dress code.
- Boys: khaki slacks and a button down or collared shirt
- Girls: skirt or slacks and a button down or collared shirt
Personal Family School Tour
Personal family tours are available on most dates and can be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office at 610-688-7610, Ext 117.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office:
Director of Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions
Admissions Office main line: 610-688-7610, Ext. 117