Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit
Be a Patriot for a Day! Come Visit Archbishop Carroll High School!
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit Program for 8th grade students – closed until Fall 2019
This is a great opportunity for prospective 8th grade students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. Families are advised to schedule a shadow visit at least one week in advance from their intended date. Please note that Patriot for a Day students are paired with freshmen in order to expose our guests to the actual classes and teachers they would become involved with as a Carroll student. This program is closed until Fall 2019.
Schedule a Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit:
To schedule a Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit, you must first complete an admissions application.
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visits can be scheduled on a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. The Admissions Office will respond to all requests to confirm or reschedule your request. The details below will help your student prepare for their visit to Archbishop Carroll.
Shadow Visit Details:
- Please arrive by 7:30 am in the Admissions Office. Enter through the “B” doors to right of the Chapel. The Admissions Office is directly down the hall on the left.
- We will provide a lunch pass to all shadowing students.
- Families are responsible for their student’s transportation to and from Carroll.
- We ask that all shadow students wear their school uniform or dress in alignment with Carroll’s dress code.
- Boys: khaki slacks and a button down or collared shirt
- Girls: skirt or slacks and a button down or collared shirt
Personal Family School Tour
Personal family tours are available on most dates and can be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office at 610-688-7610, Ext 117.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office:
Director of Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions
Admissions Office main line: 610-688-7610, Ext. 117