Head Coach: Renie Shields
Goals and Objectives:
- To help each and every girl to develop sound fundamental skills within a team concept.
- To help each and every girl to develop to the best of their abilities.
- To travel and play in a Christmas tournament with strong competition which will help us prepare for our season.
- To play an extremely competitive schedule versus some of the best teams in the area and versus some of the out-of-state teams we can schedule.
- To compete every year for the Philadelphia Catholic League title, the PIAA Region 12 title, and the PIAA state title.
Practice Days and Times:
2 to 3 days per week
(1.5 to 2 hours per workout) of “open gym” for player development, fun competition, and conditioning (usually starts sometime between 4 and 6 pm)
Practice (2-3 hours) or play 6 days/week with the off-day depending on the game schedule (usually starts sometime between 4 and 6 pm)