The Carroll community is proud of the 289 members of the Class of 2018. With 96 percent pursuing a post-secondary education, these young men and women were awarded $31,902,366 in scholarships and non-need-based scholarships and grants.
- All Students should be regularly logging into their Naviance accounts and be completing the appropriate tasks assigned.
- Freshmen – Learning Style Inventory
- Sophomores – Strengths Explorer and Do What You Are 2.0
- Junior – Resume & Colleges I’m thinking about
- Seniors – Colleges I’m Applying To, CommonApp Matching, Teacher Recommendations & Transcript Requests
- If you are having difficulty with any of these tasks please refer to this handout that was given to you in your red folder
- Attention Seniors: Any student interested in receiving college essay help can make an appointment with Sr. Marianna or email her at email@example.com, she is more than happy to offer her expertise.
- SENIORS/SAT Reasoning Test: All Seniors are encouraged to take the SAT at least once this Fall. The test is offered on August 26th, October 7th, November 4th, and December 2nd. The regular registration deadline for the October test is in early September. All seniors were given the necessary registration information as juniors. Students are encouraged to apply on-line at collegeboard.org. The school code for Archbishop Carroll is 394131. If your student plans to take the SAT at our school, the test center code for Archbishop Carroll is 39610. We are a test center in October and December.
- SAT Subject Tests: Please check all schools of interest to see if they require any “Subject Tests” and how these tests are used in the admissions process. The Subject Tests are offered in October, November, and December.
- ACT: This alternative admissions test will be offered at Archbishop Carroll on October 28th. Please go to actstudent.org to find out more information about this test and/or to register. The school code for Archbishop Carroll is 394131 and the test center number is 218110.
Get to know our Guidance Department Staff
The primary purpose of the Guidance Department is to help each student realize his/her potential and become a fully functioning person. Throughout the school year, counselors make regular and frequent classroom visits to all grade levels on various Guidance topics, including college information, career exploration, standardized testing, etc. Students are also encouraged to make an appointment with their counselor whenever service is needed.
- Ms. Jennifer Kelly
Director of School Counseling
- Mrs. Kathleen Landrum
- Mrs. Kathie Collins
School Counselor, Delco IU Staff
- Mrs. Theresa Nardelli
- Mr. Walt Weinrich
- Mrs. Merry Fleming
College Inclusion Officer
- Mr. Francis Lynam
College Inclusion Officer
- Sr. Marianna Fieo
- Mr. Paul McGeehan
- Mr. Dan Connor
- Resource Staff
- Mr. Chris Fryberger
Director of Educational Resources
- Mrs. Suzanne Mallaghan-Rasco
School Psychologist, Delco IU Staff
- Ms. Jacqui Calnan
Skills Support Teacher
- Ms. Kelly Schwartz
Resource Math Specialist, Delco IU Staff
- Mr. Jim Denny
Resource Reading Specialist, Delco IU Staff
Guidance Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org