Effective with the start of the 2019-20 school year, Archbishop John Carrol High School will be reducing tuition for ALL CLASSES (2020, 2021, 2022 and the incoming Class of 2023) to $8,600 a year. Student fees will be $1,300. The $9,900 total is a reduction of 17.8 percent from the current annual tuition and fees of $12,045. Click here to learn more.
PaySchools Central makes school payments quick and simple. By giving power back to parents, PaySchools Central makes the payment process easy to sign up for and easy to use. Parents never have to worry about their children running out of lunch money and they have greater control over how and when to pay.
- Pay online via a simple dashboard-style website or with PaySchools Mobile so you can make payments anywhere.
- Schedule payments and set up auto-replenishment so your child’s school lunch balance never runs out.
- Set limits on what your child can buy and how much they can pay so you can encourage healthy choices at lunchtime.
- Forget about sending multiple checks. PaySchools Central is designed to allow payments across multiple districts for multiple students from one place.
Activities of the Parents’ Association
- Meet with the Principal: We discuss the activities of the school in a friendly, round-table atmosphere. We usually meet on the second Monday of every month at 7 p.m., in the Curley Family Library.
- Hospitality: We provide and serve food for many school functions such as Back-to-School Night and class meetings for parents.
- Chaperone Dances: We help provide a safe and positive experience for our children.
- PTA Meeting: Monday, March 11, 2019, 7:00pm, in the Library
This meeting will feature FBI agent Joe Bushner, who will speak about gun niolence and drug use.
- 35th Annual Carroll Cafe: Saturday, March 30, 2019, 6:00pm, in the East Gym
Click here to learn more about the event and how to participate.
School Forms to be filled out and signed
Download forms below
Consent Form Posting Pictures Videos of Minors
CLICK HERE to view the instructions for using our SCRIP program.