Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit
Be a Patriot for a Day! Come Visit Archbishop Carroll High School!
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit Program for 8th grade students
This is a great opportunity for prospective 8th grade students to experience a day in the life of a current Carroll student. Families are advised to schedule a shadow visit at least one week in advance from their intended date. Please note that Patriot for a Day students are paired with freshmen in order to expose our guests to the actual classes and teachers they would become involved with as a Carroll student.
Schedule a Patriot for a Day Shadow Visit:
Click here to create your SchoolAdmin parent portal and pick a shadow date. Please note that if you have already submitted an application or signed up for a tour/Open House, you should use the same portal account to schedule a shadow visit.
Patriot for a Day Shadow Visits can be scheduled on a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. The Admissions Office will respond to all requests to confirm or reschedule your request. The details below will help your student prepare for their visit to Archbishop Carroll.
Shadow Visit Details:
- Please arrive by 8:00 am in the Admissions Office. Enter through the “A” doors to check in at the Main Office.
- We will provide a lunch pass to all shadowing students.
- Families are responsible for their student’s transportation to and from Carroll.
- We ask that all shadow students wear their school uniform or dress in alignment with Carroll’s dress code.
- Boys: khaki slacks and a button down or collared shirt
- Girls: skirt or slacks and a button down or collared shirt