Tuition and Financial Aid Information
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia determines each year the tuition for each secondary school. The tuition rate will be posted by February. The school fee is determined by Archbishop Carroll and announced at the same time as the tuition.
As Archbishop Carroll is an Archdiocesan High School, we are partnered with FACTS Tuition Management to manage tuition and fee payments for all families. Upon registering, the Tuition Office will enroll your family in Carroll’s FACTS system. Your families will then choose the payment plan and method that is most convenient for you. There are four payment plan options include monthly (June-April), quarterly (June, September, December, and March), by semester (June and December), and in full (due no later than August 15).
2023-24 Tuition is now available! Tuition for all classes for the upcoming school year is $9,350 and the school fee is $1,550. Please note that Students participating in athletics and select activities are billed separately. Click here to view our athletics and activities fees.
The FACTS Financial Aid Application opens each year on October 1. For a priority decision based on the review of our Financial Aid Committee, apply for financial aid by December 31. These decisions will be sent in early January. If you complete your FACTS application after this date, we will still review applications on a rolling basis throughout the Spring.
Please note that, financial aid applications need to be updated yearly to continue to receive financial aid. Click here to enter the FACTS website to begin to complete your financial aid application. Should you have specific questions about the application itself, please contact the FACTS customer service is 1-866-441-4637. For questions regarding financial aid awarding details, please contact our Tuition Office Manager: Trish Dudas; [email protected], 610-688-7610 x172.
Carroll's Scrip Program
• Earnings come from brands, not from your pocket, so gift cards are worth every penny. Raise money simply by doing everyday things—like grabbing your morning coffee or ordering dinner for the family.
• Shop 750+ top brands and immediately earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy
• Earn tuition credit to be used towards payment of your child's tuition or school fee.
• Create an account on www.raiseright.com using our enrollment code: 171B958L823
• Seamlessly check out and receive eGift cards faster by securely paying online with a linked bank account or credit card.
Please Contact: Sharon Corbett: [email protected]