Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors is comprised of dedicated individuals who believe in Catholic education and advance the mission of Archbishop Carroll every day.
The Board is entrusted to manage the school in the following areas:
- Long-range strategic planning for the continuous improvement of the school’s spiritual, academic, and extracurricular programs, as well as its facilities and fiscal sustainability.
- Annual Budget capital expenditure, and financial statement oversight.
- Provide guidance and advice to school administration.
- Establish school-specific policies.
- Oversee fundraising and development efforts including the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs.
- Establish and manage standing committees which include Catholic Identity and Mission, Finance, Development, Enrollment, and Facilities.
The Board of Directors for the 2020-21 school year are:
Mr. John W. Goldschmidt, Jr. ‘76 – Chairman
Mr. Kevin Connor ‘78 – Vice-Chairman
Mr. Joseph Doyle ‘77 – Secretary
Mr. Joseph D’Orazio ‘76
Rev. William G. Donovan, Ph.D. ‘77
Ms. Diane Fanelli ‘81
Mr. Daniel Finley (Marita ‘86)
Mr. Brian Fogarty ’78
Mr. Stephen W. Fugale, ’77
Mr. Charles R. Kedra, ’82
Mr. James N. Leary (ex officio)
Dr. Stephen F. Gambescia ‘76
Mr. DeVon S. Jackson ’96
Mr. Joseph Keefer ’76
Mr. John Kiely ‘76
Mr. Thomas J. Kent, Jr. ‘88
Mr. Edward A. Morris, Jr. ’76
Mr. Harry J. Mullany ‘76
Ms. Juliana M. Studer ’07
Mr. John J. Zabinski ’81
Ms. Maria Vizcarrondo, MS (Emeritus)